Wood floors need regular maintenance to maintain their beauty and durability. Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process is specifically designed for solid hardwood and engineered wood floors as well as luxury vinyl tile (LVT) type flooring. Like other surfaces that see regular use, dirt, grime and debris build up over time that can damage wood floors as well as allergens and bacteria that can compromise home and family healthy. The Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning Process offers many benefits including:
- Removes dirt, grime, allergens from pets and pollen, smoke, and bacteria
- Increases floor life
- Provides a superior deep clean vs. typical mopping
- Provides a protective barrier to protect any future damage
- Adds a durable shine
- Sanitizes floors to eliminate bacteria
- Uses minimal moisture, preventing potential damage to the wood floors
Why Choose Chem-Dry?
|Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning||DIY Mopping|
|Cleaning Agent||Green-Certified Solution– safe & non-toxic||Soap or detergent – often contains harmful chemicals & leaves a dirt-attracting residue|
|Equipment||Industry-Leading Machine – counter-rotating brushes penetrate wood grain||Mop & Bucket|
|Quality of Cleaning||Deeper Clean – removes dirt, grime & allergens from wood grain||Surface Cleaning – doesn’tpenetrate wood grain|
|Water Usage||Minimal Water –protects wood from damage||Excessive Water –can soak into wood& cause damage such as buckling|
|Extraction||Powerful Vacuum – extracts mois-ture, dirt & contaminants, leaving floor nearly dry||No Vacuum – dirty water & contaminants remain on floor and in crevices|
|Sanitizer||Professional Grade – eliminates bacteria on the surface & in the wood grain, leaving home healthier||Over-the-Counter – less effective|
|Polish||Professionally-Applied – longer-lasting polish that leaves a protective barrier & beautiful shine||Self-Applied – typically doesn’t last aslong or provide as much protection, riskof uneven application|
Hardwood floors become dull and dirty over time just like carpet. You professionally clean carpet in order to extend its life. Why not provide the same service for your valuable hardwood floors? Our Intensive Cleaning Process will breathe new life into your existing hardwood floors.
Professional hardwood maintenance can dramatically improve the appearance of wood floors and bring back their original luster. Our deep cleaning process removes the toughest dirt and residue, safely and effectively. Commercial strength cleaning agents and innovative equipment lift away buildup and rejuvenate floors for a fraction of the price it would cost to replace or repair floors that are not professionally maintained.
Extend The Life of Your Wood Floors
Our deep cleaning Hardwood Floor Machine, combined with our commercial-grade cleaners, successfully eliminates dirt, dust, oil, and other contaminants that weaken hardwood floors and can lead to costly repairs. The Intensive Cleaning Process doesn’t just clean the surface like most systems and products; it extracts hidden dirt deep within the boards of hardwood floors. Improve indoor air quality and circulation plus rejuvenate hardwood floors with this professional hardwood floor maintenance procedure.
- Removes large pieces of dirt and debris.
- Improves indoor air quality.
- Prepares floor for the aggressive cleaning power of our professional Floor Prep and Cleaning Machine.
- Our Cleaning Machine and Intensive Floor Treatment solutions aggressively attack tough dirt.
- The cylindrical action of our equipment successfully agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue trapped deep within floors that simple mopping or daily maintenance can’t remove.
- The solution is extracted quickly from the floor with the equipment squeegees leaving the floor dry.
Detailed Hand Cleaning
- Edges and difficult to reach corners are thoroughly cleaned.
- A microfiber cloth is used to securely capture dirt and debris.
- Careful attention is paid to detail.
- Commercial Floor Cleaner is used in our hardwood floor equipment to neutralize the floor.
- Our system works great on all woods and laminate flooring.
- Picks up any remaining dirt and residue.
- Ensures the floor has a streak free shine.
- Leaves floors spotless and residue free.
- Beautiful floors are achieved without a sand and finish.
- Floors will maintain shine for months to come.
Our Professionals Make The Difference!
Our highly trained service professionals use the power of Hot Carbonating Extraction for a deep and healthy clean. You can trust our powerful equipment and proprietary cleaning solutions to offer the cleanest clean, the driest dry, and the safest process available!
Our hot carbonating extraction equipment and The Natural cleaning solutions have received the Carpet & Rug Institute’s Seal of Approval. Carpet manufacturers require routine carpet cleaning to maintain your warranty.