Since you don’t walk on your upholstery with dirty shoes, you don’t track the dirt and grime from outdoors onto your upholstered fabrics. So it is only natural that you also don’t realize how heavily soiled your sofa, loveseat and chair can become.
Dead skin cells, oils, dust, and other contaminants collect on your upholstery, though, and will only be removed through a thorough professional cleaning. Only the highly trained professional service staff that we employ, utilizing the First Coast Chem-Dry cleaning process, will have your upholstery sparkling clean, as well as dry and ready for use, in just hours instead of days
First Coast Chem-Dry uses less water and leaves less moisture behind than any other process, minimizing drying time and reducing the chance of mold, mildew, and bacteria growth. Millions of tiny effervescent bubbles burst dirt and stains from your upholstery fabrics, lifting them to the surface where they are thoroughly extracted. First Coast Chem-Dry’s safe, non-toxic solutions actually help your fabrics stay as clean as when they were new
Your First Coast Chem-Dry Upholstery Cleaning Benefits
- Since we can perform services on all types of upholstery, including the most delicate natural fibers, you know that you are calling the company that can actually do the work.
- Our products and processes are safe for you, your children and your pets.
- Most fabrics dry in one to three hours, ready to use by you, your family, and your guests.
- Because our process leaves no dirt-attracting residues, your upholstery will not re-soil prematurely, as with most other cleaning processes.
- Since no one, anywhere, has more highly trained upholstery cleaning professionals, you know that your furniture will receive the specialized care it needs.
Our Professionals Make The Difference!
Our highly trained service professionals use the power of Hot Carbonating Extraction for a deep and healthy clean. You can trust our powerful equipment and proprietary cleaning solutions to offer the cleanest clean, the driest dry, and the safest process available!
Our hot carbonating extraction equipment and The Natural cleaning solutions have received the Carpet & Rug Institute’s Seal of Approval. Carpet manufacturers require routine carpet cleaning to maintain your warranty.